With single-speed drivetrain simplicity, a coaster brake, and an easy-to-use hand brake, this 20” lightweight ripper is perfect for kids looking to build on their skills with speed and confidence, everywhere from the street to the pump track.
What it’s built for
Building confidence and skill, Kids 3’10”-4’3″ (117cm-130cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- Single-speed drive train, so kids can focus on finding balance and steering.
- Both rear coaster brake and hand brake help gain confidence and skill safely.
- 20” alloy rims with tires that are comfy and grippy on-road or off.
- Full-coverage chainguard keeps pants and fingers away from the chain.
Bright, fresh and eye-catching, because for kids, a fun bike is one that looks great.
Is no more than 30 to 40-percent of a child’s weight, because a light bike is easier and more fun to ride.
Makes it easier for kids to get on and off the bike.
Model NameKids Trail 20 Single-Speed
FrameSmartForm C3 Alloy, coaster brake, rack/fender mounts
ForkRigid, steel, 1″ steerer, rim brake
ChainKMC S1, 1/2×1/8″
CrankOne-piece, 120mm length, 32T
BrakesFront Promax V-brake and rear coaster brake
Brake LeversAlloy, linear pull
RimsCannondale, lightweight alloy, 20″, 28h
SpokesSteel, 14g Black
TiresInnova, 20 x 2.25″, multi-use tread
Hubs(F) Alloy, nutted axle / (R) Alloy, nutted axle, coaster brake
HandlebarLightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 560mm
StemForged and machined aluminum, 30mm w/ fitted stem cover
GripsCannondale Kid’s Comfort
SaddleCannondale Kid’s Comfort
SeatpostOne-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
PLEASE NOTE THAT, BASED ON COMPONENT AVAILABILITY AND OTHER FACTORS, SPECIFICATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE.
There are no reviews yet.